- Public Alert is a fast solution to communicate with residents! Over 200messages can be send every second
- Your department users can access it from any computer, smartphone or tablet anywhere, anytime 24/7
- Public-Alert maintains your database so that only you can have access, no third party.
- Database files are encrypted, pass word protected
- Databases are backed every day and each backup is kept for 30 days.
- Automatic upload of selected database’ from utilities or other customer records
Alerts can be sent…
- Automated SMS text
- Automated Emails
- Automated Phone calls
- Image & video messaging
- Weather alerts
- Facebook Notifications
Special Options for Residents
- Residents or business can directly edit contact information on web.
- Residents or business can select preferred contact method of receiving alerts
- Residents can have multiply contact methods for additional adults in home.
- Residents can opt into of selected special alerts, more informational non-emergency alerts
Client User Options
The database can be shared with other departments in your area, Law Enforcement, Fire Dept. etc. Each department cannot modify the database without the Client –Supervisor password, but can add to the database, such as surrounding law enforcement agencies or Fire departments for alerts for assistances.
The access by department can be restricted by password so that only the appropriate department can send the applicable alert. Some alerts should only be sent by the controlling departments.